Kenko TELEPLUS HD pro 1.4x DGX is a teleconverter designed to make images more impressive by turning your master lens into a tele lens and capturing the object more close.
By installing it between the lens and the camera body, Kenko TELEPLUS HD pro 1.4x DGX increases the effective focal length of your lens by 1.4x.
OPTICAL FEATURES IMPROVEMENTS
Optical construction has been redesigned by implementing additional optical elements and by incorporating improved multi-layer anti-reflection coating to keep the original performance of the new generation DSLR camera and lenses.
COMMUNICATION WITH CAMERA
Equipped with all electrical contacts to support communication between the camera and the lens. The focal length and aperture values will be recorded in EXIF data and converted to the actual shooting values with the tele converter installed.
GORGEOUS EXTERNAL FINISH
The external design has been retouched in a black leather tone finish to perfectly match with the latest lenses and DSLR cameras.
COMPACT IN SIZE
With approx. 2cm in height this small, compact and convenient to carry tele converters will extend the focal length of the lens providing the photographer a great chance to shoot impressive images.
Kenko TELEPLUS teleconverters can dramatically change your photos by making the object appear larger in the image and yet maintaining its high resolution and quality. This result can be achieved by simply using this lightweight and compact tele converter even if you do not have or cannot afford a good and powerful super tele lens.
- Turn off optical correction functions, Vibration Reduction (VR) or Image Stabilizer (IS) functions, focus aid assistance and AF micro adjustment functions before using Kenko TELEPLUS teleconverter.
- Proper work and accuracy of AF mode only when the lens has a resulting aperture* of f/5.6 or faster. If the resulting aperture is greater than f/5.6 manual focus is strongly recommended.
* resulting aperture = wide open aperture value of the master lens x magnification of the lens converter.
BETTER TO KNOW
Tele converters can provide plenty of advantages but, like other optical add-on accessories, tends to:
- Shallow the depth of field.
- Make your optical system darker as they increase the aperture equivalent value.
- Affect the sharpness of the image (mostly large magnification converters).
When not in use, please remove Kenko TELEPLUS teleconverter from your camera and lens and store it separately.
NOTE: HD Teleconverters are not compatible with Nikon AI or AI-S lenses. If the lens has a manual control aperture ring it will not function.
|Filter Factor||1 Stop Light Loss|
|Supported Sensor Size||APS-C, Full Frame|
|Construction E/G||5 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Measurements (WxHxD), mm||Ø19x68|
|Weight, g||Nikon F: 129
Canon EF: 128
Kenko TELEPLUS teleconverters are compatible with a wide range of Nikon and Canon DSLR interchangeable lenses, but there are some exceptions. Compatibility can be easily checked with the checking tool.